"I fear that so many feel that a long-term supply is so far beyond their reach that they make no effort at all. Begin in a small way…gradually build toward a reasonable objective.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley,

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Group buy on Pears

FRESH BARTLETT PEAR ORDER 2013

I am doing a pear order from Big Mac “ThePearGuy”.
The pears are from Medford, Oregon pear orchards. There is a sweet crop this year.
Delivery will be mid-August to early September.
Pears will be delivered within 24-48 hours of picking and can be refrigerated or ripened.
Anyone is welcome to order as long as you are able to pick them up at my house in Kent, send this to your neighbors & friends.
We will have a week’s notice before delivery.
FAQ- Check out www.ThePearGuy.com

Pears come in 40 lb boxes for $25 per box, only 62.5¢ per lb
(If I have to deliver the boxes to you the price goes up to $26/box and a requirement that a minimum of 50 boxes be delivered to that area.)
MONEY AND ORDERS ARE DUE BY AUGUST 1, 2013

By ordering pears you are responsible for reading your email and keeping informed of the date for pick up and any changes that may occur. If you are not able to pick up your pears you must find someone else to pick them up for you. The pears won’t last long in a hot garage.  

Please email your name, phone number, city or ward,  and how many boxes you want.

email jericolburn@gmail.com I will then reply with my address so you can drop off cash, mail a check, or money order payable to 'Jeri Colburn'. I will hold all the checks until the pears are delivered, then I will write one big check to 'The Pear Guy'.
For your convenience I can now take payment via paypal to the email jericolburn@gmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment